This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Green things on a Wordless wednesday -- Well Almost Wordless

What another street view. I know. too much of a good thing can wear out quickly. But I just can't help myself. After the rain one wants green plants or flowers. I am in the wishing stage. I want to see Plants; Nurseries. I haven't even placed any orders yet. I have got to get on the ball here.

So I think am going to pop over to the Bobolink nursery and see what's there. I wonder what they have. they should be open any day now.
Let's see.


Größere Kartenansicht



Ahh yes, there is one small problem, Isn't there? . All the words are in German. Just maybe I will have to change back to english for google street view [map] for local search. Ohhh come on it was funny to me. [tee hee]

just me jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment