This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Feelings of Motivation for Renewal Along With Spring Has Sprung. It"s Here!





















Did you forget your New Years Resolutions? All your good intentions for bettering yourself in the new year? Well it's not too late to still give it a try. Spring has Sprung, It is Here!


To my way of thinking.
After all spring is a time for new, babies, bunnies, lambs, renewal of mankind, new life, green plants returning, and just plain renewal. In my case I am feeling surges for renewal to be a better rootdigger among[ into] my many buried papers and pictures, information. There are the re surges of motivation to dig into hunches, and tip offs. I will makes some changes here and there in blogging hopefully for the better. I want to Be good at being a rootdigger with Genealogy.

And a root digger doesn't stop there with just genealogy. Spring motivation and surges gets my fingers itching to dig, dig into the earth, and dig among the roots of my seedlings.

There is a need for a renewal of my garden spaces. I will be planning and planting other flowers and especially vegetables. Though this year due to the money crunch, I am undergoing, I will be 'making do ' with the flowers with that in mind.

Since, I have vegetables to plant and take care of, I have so much to do outdoors. I need to first clean up, spruce up, and weed, and then plant. I want to have more green vegetables within walking reach. That means the flowers have to move over to make room. It means I have to rethink my plans for my emphasis on a woodland walk.

Or I have to figure out how to have both the woodland walk, garden space and still enable my husband to have his boat space!

And not only clean up, spruce up outdoors, spring motivates needed clean up in the house. There are " things" to be accomplished indoors!

How am I going to get all that done. I don't know. Chores are chores! [Especially with hours cut at work, yet short on enough hired help] Spring always springs my determination for accomplishment.


Okay, I don't always get it all done, and I don't always get my new Years resolutions accomplished either!


Any attempts will benefit my urge to be healthy and take better care of myself physically and still alow myself to be expressing myself. I will form some kind of plan of action and begin.

All I know now is that my motivation along with Spring has sprung.



You know of any leads and suggestions I should follow, just let me know. Kindly comment.


Google respects your privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment