This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A gypsy soul

Get images at the Graphics Fairy and Magic Moonlight Free Images


What a delightful find. A shepherd's hut wagon. I have to say that I wondered if it were for real. You need to browse this a bit for yourself.
It is subject for a little fantasy and what a subject for art.


Just like the author of the link, I think I also have a gypsy soul. I would love something like a gypsy = GRV. To do up like the olden days. Just go wild with it. It surprises me that they had such a tiny stove and even a stool. Naturally it was a gentleman's shed, and way different than a ladies gypsy wagon. There probably was a special place for his pipe and his sheep dog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment