This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Was Missing One Chritmas Gift of One Million Bucks

Heres how the event went.
I just couldn't make it to shop Black Friday to get the good deals in games and videos. So I had made up my mind to gift money, which they would need anyway after all the christmas shopping they had to do. I think they still have something to open if I can present this in an interesting and creative way.

Then I didn't make it to the bank on the few days before Christmas. No big deal, so I wrote a check. I have done so before.
and took out one of these specially purchased Chocolate Candy wrapped in wrappers that says "1,000,000 BUCKS" or "1 Million Bucks" from my wooden train car. I folded it in half length wise and folded it until if fit the package molded shape.




I dropped one into my daughters large bag first to be on the bottom. I did not add the tissue until much later, since as usual, I have to hunt for hidden away gift items purchased earlier in the year. Or some last week. I think I need to get a 'designated spot'. [Because two different gifts are still 'lost in space' from purchases earlier in the year.] I wanted Snuggies for the kids and possibly the sons girlfriend, but I failed to go to the Drug store. So DH. got them for me on Christmas eve day.

I had already did my sons, but I wasn't sure what was what with a couple extra items . As I had a couple extra people to gift and maybe even a mother of a nephews girlfriend. I didn't make that many cookies and candy, so I couldn't give that either.
So I shuffled and rearranged sacks a bit for the son. I kept the same gift sack the same for the daughter.

Long story now getting short. When they opened their sacks, neither child found the gifted money carefully wrapped in the Million Bucks chocolate wrapper. It was not to be seen. I looked around. I said one was on a white bow, and another was on a red bow. I rewrote them. And I told them if they found the original one, they get to keep it.

Late christmas night the daughter told me she found hers attached to a white bow.

Maybe I had thoughts of visions of the son coming back and vacuuming and picking up more around the dining area in hopes he would find the missing Million Buck. Nahhh that did not happen.

As I was filming this story, I found the second one. I felt like I found a lucky million bucks.

It was behind the box of my gifts and on the floor between the wrapping paper.



On the back of a bow which was not Red, but Green.


Mystery Solved.
THE END

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your story and pictures! Glad there was a happy ending!Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing wrong with this idea is that my son doesn't like chocolate. I just found that out this last month. It took twenty four years for me to learn that bit of news! He like his sister ate peanut butter Reeses and chocolate hersey crackle bars. I must have hit those right.
    He has to be the best son, to not tell me at times, when I thought I was really giving him something great. What a great kid.

    ReplyDelete