This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I added to my reading list some blogs about design star

Warning the language in this blog is bad. Just so you know. It is about design star. But a potty mouth writes it.

MyFavoriteAndMyBest.com ----


I know, now, some of you will hurry on over there. Shame on you as my mother would say to me.
..........................................................

Here is the link to utube. they are very interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPQPlrMNBQQ&feature=related

One of them mst have sent in all her bloopers. Even her tape was not good. background noise, low sound, unpolished. etc.

I know, now some of you will hurry on over there.Shame on you as my mother would say to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment