This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Have you seen any good displays of Lamiums?


I know today is Outdoor Wednesday, a very cool day too, after so many hot days. So have you seen a good use of Lamiums. Besides me of course. Mine are growing and spreading. I would like to see other gardens with a clever usage of them.

Looking around the garden I would say that my weed tree [ at the top of the page ], which I believe to be a Indigo bush will probably not be in full flower. It looks like it suffered something that made some dried up beginning growth at tips. However, it can flower all summer long. So I suppose I will see an occasional bloom.

2 comments:

  1. I use my Lamiums for ground cover in one area.
    I am going to go check out your lovely garden blog!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck in finding a lovely garden page! lol.I am personal of sorts here and with mish mash of subjects.
    I miss my camera which I do not have for the summer for anything new this year. So I am hoping to move afew plants around. this cloudy weather is perfect. And then when I do we will have sunshine. lol.
    There are some further back.

    But anyways,I have been busy getting bugss off my mothers roses in the mornings lately.

    ReplyDelete