This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Print not printing so great at this blog.

I went to print off this blog and one of my other ones. The print was so light it couldn't be seen. As much as I like that blue I had, I decided to change it to this darker blue, I can always go a step lighter if I want. With the dark background I did like how it looked. At least I did not use white type. I shall probably be experimenting with colors to find the best for my taste and show.

Actually this blog is mostly stuff you wouldn't want to save or print off, so I am not too worried about it. Pictures are what they are. So that's why the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment