This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I will have a little more spare time again to blog!

A few posts down I showed some pictures of my new position. I am afraid it only lasted a month. Now I return to my old position because the other girl returned to her old position. So I am part time again, and on nights. I am not sure what they all have done with my job. But I think the boss has been doing it and will be glad to give it back to me.

I suppose I won't mind the change they have made. I hope.

I now I can spend the time I now have back wisely. Cleaning and finnishing up my paper work. I want to be done by spring. Maybe later I will work on improving my blogs, even consider getting another part time job if there are any. ,

No comments:

Post a Comment