This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Russian Lilacs in the neighborhood

More Dames rockets across the street to my right.

Across the street and down the road by the park to my left.
After these are done, there is another mass bloom of white.

I guess other people love the heavenly scent and the mass of color in their gardens.
My neighbor back home had some dark purple ones in her grove in mass. It was my love at first site. Then I saw mom had them and so I brought a few back to sunnyside. The neighbor called them Russian Lilac. And some people call them Weeds. teehee.












No comments:

Post a Comment