This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Wednesday, February 18, 2009



I have been working on some photographs. I am trying to fix this one up a tiny bit.
I am just not sure how far to take this.


And this one with a black background.

Both seem to say I got dirty [girl/ Boy] playing and that is why my momma took my picture.

I am also trying to decide if they are the same person. I suspect not.

I just don't know what color to use to fix up the hair and the face. Gray does not work. There is nothing in between in that paint program. ???

No comments:

Post a Comment