This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Want to Cool Off With The Family?

The Husband and I are empty nesters on and off at our cottage at Sunnyside for a few years now. No grandchildren. At the moment none of our children are in school. So you can get an idea of who is blogging and what surrounds her life, I thought I should show a few photos of our little present day family. [ You have seen my ancestors ] The photos I am going to share are those taken at the marina area at the zoo in Minnesota where the daughter interned a few years ago. Some of you have seen them before. But not enhanced. Since it is so hot these days, I thought it would be a good idea to post us that way.

The members of Sunnyside.
This is the public show area. The Final show of her internship.
















This photo is a bit blurry, but I would like to show that Hubby got his welcome too.





Here he is again [I cropped the others out]. I hope he doesn't get fired standing around. tee hhee.





A special welcome for my son.





She did this for her brother.











Yes this is just me getting a little welcome.




I had a new camera and it was the first time it had been used.

Not bad really for it being taken so very far away.

All in all bad photos or not, I think I am done for the day. All that water seems to have cooled me off a bit. I think some ice tea might be nice.
just me jo
.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment