This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Friday, August 8, 2008

I Will Make My Dig Into Genealogy, But First I Must

Show You This Butternut tree.


A picture is worth a thousand words, right?.
So now I will show you another picture of the same butternut tree.



So what are the pictures saying without words. In my family tree some follow the old saying the nut doesn't fall far from the tree. And I showed you the others.

I think I might be the other. Though I am a nut case. You will see with my nutty humor. I am sure you believe me now.

Enough said.

So I guess, now, it's time to take up the shovel and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment